11.25.2006

Smelly Cows




We made the long drive home yesterday, and man did those cows stink it up on the 5! I haven't smelt anything so bad in a long time. When we passed the last batch of cows I felt like we were stuck in a porta-potty with no way out! Sage was pinching her nose and almost in tears saying, "It's stinky, it's stinky," and Aspen was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Get me out of the car!" Ryan played DJ and we karaoke'd our way through the grapevine, singing at the top of our lungs, Sage looking at us like we were crazy while she was watching yet another episode of Dora. Our singing put Aspen to sleep and kept us awake enough to make it the last leg home. It feels good to be home, but I can't say that I don't miss the cabin, the snow, exclusive family time and everything else that comes with vacation. Well, time to unpack, do laundry, clean up after breakfast and do all those other things that come with being back home. Here are the photos from our trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Amber. You guys are TOO CUTE! Loved all the pictures. And, the blog is really fun. This is a great way for me to catch up on you and the family. You are going to inspire me to take more vacation!