11.01.2006

A Few of My Favorite Things ...




Have you ever had or have a product that you absolutely love? My sister and I were just talking this morning about the special holiday products that show up on the shelves during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Her favorite, Coffee Mate's Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee creamer. My favorite, Silk's Soy Eggnog. Last year we only bought a couple 1/4 gallon cartons, but this year we know better. I am going to stock up! Aside from special holiday products, I have my favorite everyday products too. Here are just a few ...


1. Trader Joe's (TJ's) version of Yobaby Yogurt. Comes in a 6-pack and a variety of flavors. The vanilla flavor tastes like ice cream! And even more, it's about $.50 cheaper than the Yobaby brand.
2. Vanilla Almond Breeze milk. I am lactose intolerant, and even soy milk can upset my stomach, but this creamy milk is too good to be true.
3. Oregon Chai "The Original Chai Tea Latte." I love that I can make my own chai treat at home w/out the hassle of going to Starbucks with kids and can save a bundle too!
4. TJ's Strawberry Yogurt O's. Cheerios, but better and heartier.
5. $10 step stool from Target. Sage can brush her teeth and wash her hands without me having to hold her up. It also doubles as a bathside seat.

These are just a few things that have been making my life sweeter and easier these days. God is really way too good to us. Really, Soy Eggnog for the lactose intolerant? It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: