11.10.2006

Normal Day

Today I made breakfast, ate breakfast and cleaned up after breakfast. Then I made lunch, ate lunch, and cleaned up after lunch. Then I made dinner, ate dinner and cleaned up after dinner. There were many fun moments in between. Like when Sage decided to put her toy turtles to sleep in the back room and we had to whisper for close to 30 minutes while they slept. And then we got a good chuckle when she asked, "May I have more Diego please," in response to us trying to teach her "may I," instead of "I want," or "Milk!" I am thankful for the fun moments that somehow erase the monotony of the day.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Looks a lot like my "normal" day....That's so funny about the sleeping turtles....I was watching her at Dad's with the ducks...She was using the plastic triangle and to each one she would say "brush, brush brush.." and then brush them. What an imaginations. I was reading some gifted children development and Sage is way beyond her age in "prentend play".

It was so much fun at Dad's the other night. All of our children bring so much energy...David and I were discussing the next 5 years and realized that there will more than likely be 8-10 children born within that time. It give me goosebumps....and makes me tear up.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow......

Love G