2.01.2007

SMART SPIN


I didn't even know the name of this marvelous organizer until just seconds ago. My mom bought me a SMART SPIN for my last birthday (almost a year ago). You have seen the infomercial; A lady opens up her cupboard and all of her mismatched tupperware falls right in her face. Yeah, that one. I started using the containers but hadn't fully realized the beauty of this gift until I finally took the base/spinner thing out of the box, handed it to Ryan and said, "Here, put this together." Part of the delay in putting all the pieces together was an overcrowded pantry, hence, no room for the spinner. Somehow the kids were distracted enough during the week and I rearranged everything to make room for the SMART SPIN. All I can say is that I wish I would have done it a year ago. It really does make my life a little easier.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love mine, however it's on our bottom row of cabinets and the ball bearnings (plastic) broke, but I still love that there is only one lid for all the different sizes.