2.03.2007

Great Advice

I read in a magazine that when administering medications to your children you should use a white board eraser pen to jot down the times & doses on your bathroom mirror. That way, when you wake up at 1 a.m. you can glance at the notes and know if you should dose your child with more "yummy grape stuff." I remember sort of laughing at the idea; like, why can't you remember the time you gave your child his medication? Sage had an asthma attack a couple of nights ago and she is also battling some sort of infection since she has been running a fever of 104. My mirror reads:

I get it now. No laughing involved.

4 comments:

mandrews said...

Ryan said that Sage was pretty sick. I'm sorry and I am definitely praying for you guys. Hope you can ALL get some sleep tonight and if you need anything just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Sage is sick. I hope she is back to normal soon and that the rest of you can get some good sleep!

hestermom said...

Oh Amber, so sorry to hear about Sage...I didn't even know she had asthma...Hope you and Ryan enjoy your mini-trip???

Ginger said...

We have been praying nightly, and also whenever I think of Sage during the day I say another prayer. I am glad that you got to see a doctor and at least no the viral part. This is scary stuff.
We love you all.