1.29.2008

I got tagged ...


Okay, okay, I'll play a long. But the only person I will tag is Ryan because I think all of my blogging cohorts have been taken up!

I love ...
  • hearing Aspen say "bopper" (diaper)
  • walking Shelf after an amazing rain storm
  • living with my mom-in-law
  • having movie night with my girls
  • talking late into the night with my husband
  • realizing that the mystery of God is greater than I will ever know
  • how involved my parents are in my kids' lives
  • chocolate-covered peanut butter balls
  • Cadbury eggs
I hate ...
  • scrubbing bathtubs
  • being rushed
  • when people story-top
  • confrontation via email

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Thanks, Amber, for playing along! It was nice to get to know you even more.

Do you actually get confronted via email? That sucks!

Miss you!

Thanks--in advance--for watching the girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Late night talks are so fun. :)