1.13.2008

H2Ojai

I love water. But not just any water. My favorite is my mom's water. They have this crazy reverse osmosis system which makes the water taste as good, if not better than Aquafina. It is really the reason why I am such a water snob. I just really like that crisp clean taste of good water. Anyhow, lately we have been buying Von's brand water. It is okay and is a step up from water "purified" by a Brita filter. But the last two gallons of water that I bought from Von's tasted like chlorine, so I decided to try out H2Ojai. At just .50/gallon (cheapest in town), you get clean, fresh tasting water. This is 1/2 as much as Von's water (.99/gallon). And, if you buy 100 gallons (on a pre-paid card) then you can buy the water at .40/gallon. They have all of the fun accessories at the car-wash (inside it - where you pay for your carwash). You can sanitize and fill your bottles inside and there is a nice little cart to assist in bringing it back out to the car. I think they are just getting off the ground, so if you have been looking for good tasting water and don't want to pay the big bucks, try it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad someone else is a water snob. I have always been but I was truly spoiled in Colorado. That water melts from the snow and runs out the kitchen faucet. And it is so cold at times like it did just melt. I miss the Colorado water, just not the snow.

Christine H. said...

In Upper Ojai, when we used to rent a little house, we had well water...truly the best water I have ever tasted on this planet! When we moved, we filled up as much jugs as we could. Now, we're Arrowhead snobs, as you know. But I want to try our H2Ojai. I think we're going to get it for the Valentine Banquet. The church water is gross!