1.15.2008

Pants & Visors



I was putting Sage's clothes away today and I noticed that her clothes rack was finally thinning out. I put most of her clothes in a dresser, but I usually hang up dresses, nice shirts and jackets. There was so much room in her closet that I decided to hang up her pants too. I remember trying to hang up her pants when she was a baby/toddler and if I didn't have any real pant hangers then I would try to fold the jeans through the hanger hole ... only to find the pants lying there on the floor the next day. After that I just decided to fold her jeans and put them in a dresser. So I was surprised today when I slipped her jeans through the hanger hole and they hung there perfectly. Surprised, sad, excited, and overwhelmed by how quickly all of this motherhood stuff is whizzing by me.
Then to top it all off Sage fits into my visor!! We were heading out for a walk and I put my visor on and Aspen wanted to wear hers (used to be Sage's) and I realized I didn't have one for Sage. I thought I would try my visor on her just in case it fit and to my surprise (again), it fit. I guess our little girl is becoming a big girl right before our eyes.

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Oh, they grow up too fast and sometimes not fast enough, right?!

mandrews said...

That is super cute! They are really growing so fast! Everyday I talk to Sage she sounds more grown up!