3.22.2007

Emerging Again




So after Aspen recovered from her double ear infection, Sage (Sunday night) barfed from 1-3 a.m. and was running a fever all day Monday. Then I came down with the stomach flu on Tuesday and it literally took me out. I could not move. Wednesday I felt about 75% and today I feel pretty good but lots of stomach gurgling. But, the kids feel good, it is sunny, and I turn 29 on Sunday! Tomorrow, Ryan and I get to head off to Santa Barbara to play around and eat at Chad's (thanks Holly & Joel!), which is where I had my first taste of lobster at the prime age of 21. One thing's for sure, you couldn't pay me to be 21 again. Here are some recent pics of the kids ....

3 comments:

mandrews said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I started to get the bug on Tuesday (all those midterms killed me) but I loaded up on EmergenC and I was good to go. Happy Early birthday and have a great weekend in SB.

EARTH2IAN said...

we love the pic with the double red chair!!! Sage is like a big girl now with her curly hair says El...we need to come up and visit soon...still have your Sony baby monitors!

Ginger said...

Hello there....I havn't checked the blogs for over a month and was feeling so guilty. Glad you are doing much better.
Happy Birthday Again