10.26.2006

Worm




Sage and I were playing the other day and she found this worm in the mud. She asked me to pick it up for her. I am not a worm person, but who can say no to such a request? After I picked it up and handed it off to her little hands I hardly ever touched it again. Sage took Worm everywhere. He went on a swing ride with her, sat on her pumpkin, swam in the pool we made for him, and even latched onto her finger. He at one point wanted to crawl on my leg and I had to think of something even better for him to do in order to escape the little guy creeping up my calf! I watched Sage play with this worm for close to 2 hours before I finally hit my worm limit and broke out Rachel Ray’s 30 Minute Meals in attempt to diversify my weekly meals. I hadn’t even made it past one meal preparation and Sage said, “Put that down Mommy.” I guess I needed some more worm time after all.

No comments: