10.21.2006

I have kept a journal since my great aunt gave me one for Christmas when I was in the third grade, so I don't know why it took me so long to join the blogging era. Just today Ryan and I joined flickr and then he started doing some amazing things to his blogsite, which got me excited about having my very own blogsite, thus, "My Nursery" was created. I would love to say that I thought of the creative name, but just as Ryan named both Sage & Aspen, he too named my site. And I would also love to take credit for writing the definition of a nursery within the description of this site, but that too was Ryan. Hopefully some of my very own ideas, opinions, passions, trials and joys will show themselves on the faces of these web pages sooner or later.

3 comments:

mhkingsley said...

Good thing we have creative husbands... wait a minute...!

Ok-now to leave a comment I need Matt's username and password:) Oh well.

Ginger said...

Hello there, I am trying to get into the blogging too, it's such a nice way to keep in touch too with everyone who's interested in us.
Lots of love and look forward to your blog....
Ginger

Ginger said...

I started my blog yesterday on thisi same site. I don't have anything on it yet but I'll keep you posted.