10.23.2006

TIVO Kids


We were watching Little Eisnteins this morning and there was an alligator chasing the characters' ship. Sage got up to run to her bedroom and grab her toy alligator, but midway she ran back and pressed the "pause" button on our TIVO player and said, "Okay, now it's paused," and ran back to her room to get the alligator. This is her new thing lately. If she has to leave the TV show she is watching to get juice or a snack or do whatever it is 2 year-olds do, she has to press that little pause button so as not to miss a thing! Ryan and I do just the same thing ... We sit down to watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy and hunger strikes so we hit the pause buttom, grab a snack, and nestle back into our positions to finish our show. It's just part of our generation. So, I guess this means I am accepting that my daughter knows how to use our TIVO and will probably know how to use it better than me sooner or later.

No comments: