12.12.2008

Dead Camera

A while back the lcd screen on our Cannon-Elf camera cracked. No biggie -- still took decent pictures and I enjoyed it's small size and easy-to-store-in-my-purse quality, and have still been using it for quite sometime ...even without the benefit of knowing if you caught a good pic or not. Then yesterday I took it out of my purse to take a pic and noticed the "click" button was missing. Yeah -- that's kind of the most important part of the camera -- gotta be able to push "click." I tried pushing my fingernail down the hole to see if I still might get it to work...nope! Oh well. I think I have gotten the most out of this little camera. Now it's time to save for a new one ...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

or so you would think...until I fixed it. :-)

Sorry.

frisky said...

Darn! I guess I'll have to take that brand new $1000 camera back that I just wrapped for you! Geesh Ryan! You really know how how to spoil a good surprise.
LOL!!! I wish!