12.10.2008

Christmas Fun





Christmas cookie fun! We are having fun making Christmas crafts and baking and eating and then exercising most of it off : ) Yes -- that's a Christmas Tree made out of sugar cookies. My mom had the cookie cut-outs for it, so we made it for a party I attended last week. That was fun and funny to make. It only toppled over a couple of times before I removed a few layers so it would stay upright.
I am so enjoying the crisp, cool weather lately. We have been going on lots of walks -- well, really it's me sprinting after Sage who speeds on her bicycle down the bike path and me pushing Aspen in the jogger, dog in toe, trying to keep up! We live in a truly beautiful place here. We stop for a snack and break half way through our walk and the mountain view is breathtaking.
We have really scaled back our Christmas consumerism this year which has made the entire season wonderfully relaxing.

No comments: