11.24.2007

Fabulous Week





Well ... Thanksgiving is over. The turkey is not all gone yet, but I don't think I can eat any more of that bird. Seriously -- I am over turkey for a while. We spent the first half of the week with some fabulous friends at Dumont Dunes. Then we came back to a fabulous Thanksgiving feast put on by Ryan's mom. Today we went to the Santa Paula tree farm and picked a Christmas Tree for my dad's house. And tonight we finished off the week by ushering in some Christmas spirit by making sugar cookies : )

5 comments:

Christine H. said...

Great pictures! I am going next year!

How did you like the S.P. tree farm? We have to find a new place to get our tree since our tradition, Boccali's, is gone! Boo hoo!

I can't wait to get out the Christmas decorations...tomorrow!

heidibelle said...

Hey, that looks like lots of fun!!! We are decorating today for Christmas. I hope it if fun. It is a nice cool day for it. I might make a fire.

hestermom said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time!!

frisky said...

We had such a good time when you were there at Dumont! The kids all had a lot of fun, too. I'm hoping you'll go next year as well.
Turkey? I'm even sick of turkey... and ours was tiny! My favorite is definitely the cold left-over turkey sandwiches... mmmm.

Rebecca said...

How fun! I've never been there. The kids look like they're having a blast with it!