11.16.2007

Learning

I was at my sister's house during the summer and she was making eggs. I noticed that prior to cracking the eggs, she lays down a paper towel, and then after she cracks the eggs she places the shells on the paper towel, wraps them up and tosses them in the trash. I don't know why but it just seemed like a genius thing to do. I am always dripping egg whites on the counter tops on the way to the trashcan (and then have to whip out the Clorox bleach to clean it up). Or sometimes I put the egg shells back into the egg carton ... but that can't be good, right? Anyhow, the paper towel method works for me now.

In other breaking news .... Aspen climbed out of her crib 2X and Sage has been asking every other hour when Thanksgiving will be over so we can decorate the house for Christmas.

3 comments:

Christine H. said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! I'm going to do that from now on and eliminate the egg drippings that occur. Thanks! I love blogs!

Christine H. said...

Oh, after Thanksgiving, we are taking down the crib and putting up the twin bed for Autumn! She turned two today!!!!!

frisky said...

I hate cooking and I've always done that. Who would've thought that I'm considered a genius in the kitchen?!... Or maybe that I do a "genius" thing in the kitchen is more like it. Ha-ha!