9.28.2007

Slacker

So I have been a serious slacker in the blogging business. My excuse is the Beth Moore study that we are going through at my church. It (and God too) has invaded my life. It's a good thing. I am learning a ton. Hey, maybe I could invite Beth over to help me fold the 5 loads of laundry on my couch ... hee hee ... or finish all of the sewing projects I have floating around in my mind, or, or, or, etc. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matt 6:34. This verse has brought me much comfort lately. I actually even memorized it. The laundry will get folded, the bathroom will get clean and I will someday make a skort (don't laugh Michaela!) and a skirt for Sage! But right now I am going to go and spend some quality with my husband : )

4 comments:

frisky said...

So hear ya on that one! I just checked my Google Reader and there had to be at least 40 new posts. I just posted my first one in over 2 weeks! Hmm, the same amount of time that we've been doing the Beth Moore study. I'm lovin' the study though, I'm excited to do it every day.

mandrews said...

SLACKER!!! No more making fun of me!!! And I totally laughed about the sqourt part!!! So funny!!!

Christine H. said...

So, does that mean I won't be seeing Amber Shea's dress back for awhile? LOL That's okay, it's too big for her now anyway. (At lease you CAN sew!)

Yeah, the Beth Moore study, esp. last week, was SO GOOD!

hestermom said...

Now don't get me wrong, because I love getting to catch up with everyone by reading their blogs...however, I am quite confident that you have made the better choice. (Studying God's Word, and hanging out with hubby!)=)