8.29.2007

Why I love blogging ...


I love to write. As mentioned in my very first blog, I have kept a journal since the young age of 8. So, naturally I love blogging because I love to write. But blogging has become much more for me. With kids running around and a household to manage there isn't a lot of time to pick up the phone and chat with friends. But, I can log onto my computer and see what all of my friends are up to, and they can comment on my happenings and I on theirs and poof! We are connected! I love the sharing that occurs within the blogging world. From recipes to toddler troubles, we seem to cover all of it. Blogging is my daily adult conversation, which as we know, is very important when you have little ones running around and Dora songs stuck in your head. So, here's to blogging (hold up whatever glass is near you -- be it a 12pm Martini or a sticky-rimmed sippy cup). Cheers! Cheers!

7 comments:

hestermom said...

I will have to agree...I feel like I can stay so much more involved in your life this way, and I love it!! Thank you for being my friend...and my fellow blogger so I we can stay in touch!

mandrews said...

Totally agree with you Amber... I love getting online and reading what everyone else is up to!zcitmd

frisky said...

Amen, sista!!!

Anonymous said...

Just got back from vacation and despite the heat I felt I needed to "catch up" with my friends! Now maybe when it cools down I will be ready to blog about our vacation!

Christine H. said...

Cheers! I actually have nothing in my hand to toast with, but I did an imaginary "cheers" anyway. It was too cute today when Sage and Amber Shea did "cheers" with their straw cups of milk.

I agree with everything you said (especially the part about the martini! He He!)

I love the new look of your blog, too.

Ginger said...

Well I gave up my Blog but I love reading yours.

Love G

Ginger said...

Well I gave up my Blog but I love reading yours.

Love G