8.26.2007

Lost

Yeah! We finished watching the 2007 season of Lost. Last summer Ryan had downloaded the 2006 season onto his computer and we got hooked. So we decided to do the same thing this summer. We had a couple of marathon nights ... watching more than 2 episodes in a row and going to bed way past the time that our old-parent bodies allow. And last night we finished off the season by watching 4 episodes in a row! It, of course, ended in a cliffhanger, but that was to be expected. We are even tempted to watch the first episode when it airs in January 2008. But Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives will be going strong by then, so we will probably just have to wait. What would we do without T.V.? I know, I know, we would all be fine, but it's still fun to keep up on all of these fictional characters with fun and interesting fictional lives.

2 comments:

frisky said...

We love our shows, too! It's like sequals to your favorite movies every week... for FREE! (Okay, for the price of cable.) Another thing to add to what you said, is "what would we do without TiVo?" The kids even know how to use it. How many times have I heard, "Push pause!!"?
Anyways, thanks for being a fellow t.v. appreciater!

stephanie said...

I am blogging while the kids watch TiVoed sesame street. When we first moved we didn't have tv for about a week. It was a nice change then we started to miss it. I have to reprogram a new TiVo from the move and I am worried about missing some of my old shows. What a silly world I live in.