7.30.2007

World Travelers


Ryan and his team are off to Hungary tomorrow to lead camp for missionary kids. He will be gone for 10 days. Tomorrow I am off on a bit of my own world traveling ... okay, so I can't call myself a world traveler, but packing up the kids and driving a couple of hours south (through L.A. traffic) definitely feels like a lot of work, so I am going to pat myself on the back there. Hopefully the busy schedule that I have planned out doesn't exhaust myself or the kiddos. Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Travels! So bummed we are missing you. We will definitely have to get together next time. Abby always asks when Sage can see her house. And you definitely get a big pat because it is exhausting but makes the time away from Daddy go faster! Prayers for you!

Christine H. said...

Yes, I agree going somewhere is better than staying home. Last year when Eric was at Hume, the girls and I went to Jeff & Heidi's in San Jose, and the 6 hour drive was so worth it! We've also flown to Colorado to see my sister other years. I am glad you'll be occupied away from home. I guess that means you won't be taking me up on my offer to watch the girls. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber... it's Krissy Luba (Mary Reynolds sister). Will it be okay for me to occupy your couch Aug 17th Friday night? (I don't snore), I'll plan to leave HMB (No.Cal near SF) around 9am, so I should arrive around 1pm. I'm driving a large Blue Dodge van with a white luggage rack on top. Feel free to e-mail me if you get a chance. and THANK YOU sooo much. Love, Krissy ps. I can help pay for your room too. KrissyLuba@comcast.net Hm phn 650 560 0008 cell phn 650 438 6653