7.17.2007

Laundry

Everyone seems to be talking about laundry lately so I guess I should too. It's (the laundry, that is) everywhere! I told Christine that I just put 4 loads away today but I still have to put away all of our clean clothes, still packed in our bags, from our lake trip. One bag at a time.

On the kid side of things ....

Aspen said,"Wow," the other day and Sage told me (after I had asked her numerous times to do something), "Gosh mom, don't freak out!" Don't freak out? Where on earth did she learn that? Me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have paid to hear that come out of her mouth! So funny.

Anonymous said...

the last comment was from me... sorry

Ginger said...

Funny....Yes I have a fulltime job in laundry service too.

Christine H. said...

Yikes! What our kids repeat is, well, shocking at times and convicting at times and just downright hillarious at times!