5.04.2007

Long Pink Hair


Last night, as I was brushing Sage's hair after her bath, she noticed that her hair appeared straight. She said, "Look mama! My hair is so straight. Let's keep it straight." I had to laugh inside. She has no idea how many times I tried to "straighten" my hair ... wishing it would lay flat and shiny instead of frizz out and turn into a fro. My nickname in high school was "Fro Junior." Holly (my older sister) was "Fro." Those with straight hair want luscious curls and those with ringlets want nothing but to be able to comb through their hair w/out the aid of an entire bottle of conditioner. But the other night the girls had long, pink hair. No hot irons or hair-dye required! Check it out.

1 comment:

mandrews said...

How cute is that! I remember doing that with my sisters when I was little; of course, we would do it with the shirts we had on, making a wonderful topless photo-opp.