5.24.2007

Fresh New Start


Wow, I feel like I went clothes shopping or something. I upgraded my templates through Blogger and have been given the freedom to edit many things about my blog that didn't used to be so easy. Ryan messes with all of that HTML stuff and I just ask him questions and become very confused. So, all this to say, it was time for a fresh look and I am glad it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. Happy blogging.

Update: Okay, so I thought I was totally happy with my changes, but I think I like the squished look over the stretched look. Ryan said it was too hard to read the stretched look. Hopefully I will keep this look for a while ....

2 comments:

mandrews said...

I love the fresh new look... I know what you mean about the whole HTML thing. I have no idea how any of it works. Great seeing you tonight!

Christine H. said...

Great new look!