4.07.2007

Community Week


This has been a great week. Tuesday a.m. my good friend Tracy stopped by with her kids to play. Then in the afternoon we had a "random stop-by" (i.e. stop by the house unannounced) by Cory. She stayed and chatted for a bit about her soon-to-be boyfriend and then Michaela came over shortly after that to hang out, eat dinner with us and watch a movie (The Prestige). Wednesday Jackie took me kayaking around the lake, and Wednesday night Darren and Kate brought Palazzio's down for dinner and then we went to Carrow's for dessert. Thursday a.m. I met up with Danielle and the girls for a play date in the park and Thursday night I got to go experience "the labyrinth," (our Good Friday service which consists of stations which walk you through Passion Week). Friday my dad came and picked up the girls and I got to go to work and then meet up at my dad's later on for dinner. And now it is Saturday and we had the church Easter egg hunt this afternoon and now the girls are taking their naps. Tomorrow is Easter and I will be up at 5:30 a.m. to go to the sunrise service that our church puts on. Oh! And Aspen got to try on her "new" (Sage's old) shoes that match Sage's new shoes ... I should be so lucky to be surrounded by so many loving people!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't you just feel overwhelmingly blessed some times? It is so great that you are feeling that now. God is so generous with us!