1.22.2007

Okay, I'll let you know ...

Just because two of you requested it, I am going to reveal what got crossed off my to-do list. Drum roll please .... "Put paid bills away." Exciting, isn't it? Ever since we moved in with my mom-in-law I have kept our paid bills in Von's bags. It has almost been two years since we have lived here and I was getting tired of the bags. In order to put the bills away, however, I had to clean out and organize our file cabinet. So, while I did put all the bills away, I gained another item on my to-do list because I need to shred all of the old documents I had to toss-out while reorganizing the filing cabinet. Go figure.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow.....David and I had a big bon fire in our Fairchild House fireplace with tons and tons of shredding stuff....About two weeks after that I was laying on the couch and noticed a huge black smoke marks on the cieling. It only took another two months to cross cleaning that up off our list.
Hooray for the list.

hestermom said...

Yeah, I love checking things off the list!