1.17.2007

No More Nog

We are down to just drops of Silk Nog in our refrigerator. Ryan is sad. We finally got the Christmas decorations put away, thank you cards written and Christmas cards removed from the front door. I can see how people leave their decorations up year-round. Tangent -- Kate asked Sage if she liked peppers on her pizza, she responded, "Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't." And lately, she has to "think" about everything. I tell her she needs to open her door so Aspen can come in. She responds, "I'm gonna think about it, mom." Think about it? I hope I get a lot smarter with age because I am going to need some creativity to keep up with this girl. Another tangent -- I am a list maker. I make lists for EVERYTHING. So, of course, I have a long-term goals list and a daily, short-term goals list. And, I say with much pride, that I actually crossed something off my long-term goals list. It felt amazing -- not the actual crossing off, but just getting something done that has been hanging over me forever. I'll spare you the boring details of the task that I completed.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I want to know what you crossed off. I should be better at making lists being a lister myself. The last item I should have put on my list was....remember you are steaming veggies when I walked down the hall to put something in Peter's room. Twenty minutes later, one pot burned and the grotesque smell of burnt carrots I remember that i had something on the burner. brain cells slowly dwindling.

hestermom said...

Okay seriously, how can you leave us all hanging, wondering..."What did she cross off her list???"