7.01.2010

The other day I went to put a mug away in the cupboard and to my surprise I found a bottle of creamer standing in line with all the other mugs.

Some days are just like that, right? Doing something but thinking completely of something else?

Yesterday was operation clean-the-house day. Pick-up-and-go-life is wonderful and without it I would be as boring (and bored I'll add) as a brick, but at some point, you have to sift through the piles and put stuff away.

I've also been hard at work on our lawn. It was seeded about four weeks ago and three days ago we were given the o.k. to mow, at which point our backyard looked like the rolling hills from up the coast somewhere. I'm about five hours into the mow job, but I think today will be the final cut and then it's maintenance after that. I love mowing the lawn though -- instant gratification. Don't care too much for the green fingernails though...haha..

No comments: