7.27.2010

Skinny Jeans and Lawn Mowers

No, I cannot eat doughnuts on Sundays after church and still fit into my skinny jeans. Yes, I must work out everyday to fit into my skinny jeans. No, I cannot eat whatever I want if I want to fit into my skinny jeans. Maybe I should get a bigger pair of skinny jeans. Just a thought. But I'm too cheap for that. Not going to buy new clothes just cuz I can't control the food that goes into my mouth, down my throat, and straight to my hips.

My lawn mower (yes, it's mine, this year's bday present at my request) needed an oil change after 8 hrs of use. I pulled it out of the garage the other day to get to business on the lawn and was surprised to see a pool of dirty oil underneath. So, though a bit painful, I got out the manual and Ryan walked me through the oil changing process...and I checked the air filter too. Might be growing a mustache soon.

Maintenance is sometimes annoying, even inconvenient, but nonetheless, necessary.

2 comments:

frisky said...

Speaking of maintenance and mustaches... Sharon can always help you with that. ;)

Christine H. said...

You're an animal! : )