4.30.2008

Something in the air ...

I am a broken record and this is my most recent song ...

Sage, share.
Aspen, please do not scream.
Sage, you can't just take a toy from your sister's hand ... you need to at least ask first.
Aspen ... do I need to count? 1 ....2 ....3 ....4....
Aspen, please ask nicely.
Sage, share!

Repeat it a few times, changing the tone from polite to not so nice and you might even be able to sing along with me ...

Some other moms have shared that they are struggling through the same thing this week. Something must be in the air. Whatever it is, I wish it would blow away -- fast!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Don't you get so tired of hearing your own voice, especially with the I've had it tone?

I'm with you.

Enjoy your retreat, you deserve it.

Christine H. said...

I don't know what to say, except that I can't wait until tomorrow!

I am sorry. I feel your pain, literally, because I have sung the same song this week, too. But then you already know all about that!

Christine H. said...

P.S. See you tomorrow!

hestermom said...

Oh yes, it is a familiar song...I usually end it with the bridge:
If you can't share and play nicely,
Then it becomes mine!

I have quite a toy collection in my room, although some of them have been returned lately on good behavior.