2.05.2008

Time

Beth Moore writes, "Time by itself does nothing but grow us old. What we do with time makes the difference."

What I have been doing with my time lately ....
  • Enjoying my Beth Moore study
  • Meeting up with cousins at the zoo
  • Hosting Home Group (food, fun and games)
  • Eating dinner with friends
  • Trying to keep up with the laundry
  • Dreaming about a new couch, new T.V. and freshly painted walls (in hallway & bathrooms)
  • Worrying and praying for certain family members
  • Watching my kids grow up
  • Getting creative without our T.V. working for more than 20 minutes at a time
  • Playing with my new phone (I can finally text now -- now I am cool!)
  • Walking and lifting weights
That's just this week ... what will next week bring?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness I can't even think about what I do with my time as I feel like I don't have enough. It seems to be my constant battle to slow down but I continually lose. It's apparently a bad personality flaw.

mandrews said...

Yay for Homegroup and meals with Friends!

Anonymous said...

I love Beth Moore! Especially her Loving Well videos. Those were so good and so needed.