2.13.2008

Pismo



I came down with something bad last week ... a cold/flu bug forced me onto the couch for a few days. We had already planned our Pismo trip a month ago, so Ryan decided that he was still going to go -- with or without me. As of Saturday morning I didn't think I was going ... all I could do was sleep. So, Ryan went to the store to shop for the weekend. My parents were also going on the trip and they were bringing the bulk of the food, but Ryan went and bought some emergency snacks ...
1. Dora/Shreck animal cookies (iced and normal)
2. Pony fruit snacks
3. Pop Tarts
4. Orange Juice
5. Cookie Dough
6. Wine
7. Chocolate Cookies
8. 3 apples
9. Diet Coke

I ended up being able to go on the trip and boy did we enjoy all the snacks!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

And bananas...don't forget the bananas.

frisky said...

That sounds like my kind of trip! Hope you were feeling well once you were there... all that fresh ocean air.

mandrews said...

I like that he arbitrarily bought three apples... not four or two... but three! Miss you guys! Glad you had fun in Pismo!