10.21.2007

Lazy Day

We haven't had one of these in a while. After church we had a little engagement party for Darren & Kate and then after the kids took naps we hung out and kept updated on the Malibu fire and watched a movie. We didn't go outside because the air conditions didn't seem great, but being confined to the house was sort of nice. It just felt good to not have to be anywhere for an entire afternoon. And now the kids have gone to bed for the night and we get to watch a movie that we have been trying to watch all week, Transformers. Lazy days are a requirement to living sane lives : )

3 comments:

frisky said...

Oooh, tell me how you like Transformers! It's in my top 5 favorites, I loved it!

Christine H. said...

Okay, I wish I'd had a clue about the fires as I took Amber to Ventura after church to go to the 99 cent store to fill shoeboxes for the Christmas Child project. We filled two boxes, and then we were going to head to TJs, but the traffic and the dense ash covering the freeway/ Ventura sent me back home to Rainbow Bridge, where it was a bit less smoky. Oh my, Ventura was three times as bad as Ojai yesterday. Glad you all got to stay indoors!

hestermom said...

Aah...to many more lazy days.