10.18.2007

I'm thinking of ...

Do you ever play the "I'm thinking of," game? It goes something like this .... (we were outside while playing this)

Me: I'm thinking of something that is red and has white windows ...
Sage: It's a barn!
Me: Right!
Sage: Okay, I'm thinking of something that is purple and it's a circle with a hole in the middle.
Me: (I see the hula hoop) Is it a hula hoop?
Sage: No ...
Me: Oh, okay then ... is it hard?
Sage: Yes
Me: Is it outside?
Sage: Yes
Me: ?? (there's nothing else outside that is purple)
Sage: (smiling) It's the hula hoop mom. I was just kidding with you.

2 comments:

hestermom said...

That is adorable! We play that game quite often...mostly in restaurants, doctor's offices, anywhere when a lot of waiting is required. But wow, Sage is already "trickin'" you!! She reminds me of her daddy just a bit...=)

Christine H. said...

Too funny!