8.17.2008

Planes, trains, subways and much more ...


N.Y. City was amazing. Although overwhelming at first, we eventually fell in love with the crowded streets, mass mix of culture and amazing night-life. We toured most of the popular sites, but most enjoyed hanging out at Union Square until 2 a.m. our last night in the City.
The wedding was fun and emotional. Sage twirled until 11pm, never once getting dizzy. While putting her to bed at midnight, she complained, "Mom, my legs hurt." Yuh think?
Flight back to L.A. was long, esp. after only 3 hours sleep. Slept most of the day Saturday and then woke up with enough energy to do some laundry and pack for Hume Lake.
Camp was amazing! My parents were more than awesome with the girls which allowed Ryan and I to work together -- which was so so so so fun.
And now we are back ... and I am so enjoying this day without any agenda or time schedule. The house is a mess and I could care less. We are home and we have been blessed beyond measure over the past two weeks. God is good indeed.
Some day I'll post more pictures ... maybe.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

How darling...Can't wait to see more pics...
loved seeing you and Aspen yesterday.
Love G

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. The girls look adorable. No pressure but we need more pictures! Glad it all went well and you have some time to rest.

jeverettk said...

What a cool summer adventure! And it's so awesome that you guys got to do it all together. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh wait, that was me, not Jason. Oops!

frisky said...

I can't wait to hear more about New York.
I'm so glad you're back and with no schedule... YEAH!!!!!!

Christine H. said...

Glad your back! Those dresses are beautiful!