2.07.2010

Time seems to get lost in the hospital.

You sit. You cry. You laugh. And then you look at the clock and the day is almost over.

My sisters and brother make the time in the hospital bearable.

I am proud of my family. Proud of the way we are all using the gifts given to us to get through this.

I am proud of my dad for continuing to fight and endure such a physical and mental pain I hope to never know or experience.

Today he will undergo a procedure to hopefully relieve the blockage in his left kidney and partial blockage in his right kidney. At this point it is a weighing options game ...if we do this then this happens, but if we don't do this then this could happen.

So decisions are made and then we wait.

Today Dad, I am missing your voice.

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

I haven't been online for a week. I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for you.