12.10.2009

For the record, I did end up putting away my pile of clothes the other night.

This morning I woke up, drank tea, got Sage ready for school, worked out, forgot to pack Sage a lunch, told Sage she would be buying lunch today, showered, ate breakfast, worked at church for a bit, then hopped over to Sage's class to help 16 kindergartners make 16 cotton ball Santas, then back to church for a bit, then home to scarf down a pesto & chicken panini sandwhich, then back to school to pick Sage up (on bike, buggy/Aspen in tow ...with the clouds threatening rain) and now waiting for the coffee to brew so I can chug-o-lug-it and gear up for a sugar cookie decorating party at my mom's house ...she did all the prep work ...so the afternoon should be full of lots of sugar and laughter.

P.S. There is a small pile of clothes on the couch that started its growth process this morning. Ugh.

1 comment:

frisky said...

A mother's schedule is INSANE!!! How do we do it? I know, by not keeping up on the little things like laundry... or for me, clearing off the desk. I swear, one little teeny-tiny post-it note can start the snowball effect.
Is it Monday yet?!