8.21.2009

I just paid the bills. I am up early and feeling like I might be able to conquer the world or something like that. I go to cross off "pay bills" from my ever growing list of things to do. "Pay bills" is no where to be found. No satisfaction.

So ...the girls and I are in the car on the way home from the park yesterday and the topic of kindergarten comes up. We are 4 days and counting. Almost every Friday for 2 years both my girls have gone up to my dad's and then I go off to "work." (okay ...it's really a day off since I only work 4 hours at the most, but, whatever).

Me: Sage, tomorrow is your last day of going up to Papa's on Fridays because on Tuesday you start school!
Sage (disgruntled): I thought I got Friday's off.
Me: Um ...no honey, you will go to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Sage (still disgruntled): Do I get any days off?
Me: Yes dear, Saturday & Sunday

Too funny.

5 comments:

hestermom said...

Sage starts kindergarten!!!!??? Where has the time gone? Sweet girl, does she have a backpack and everything? Is she going to Mira Monte? Big girl.

Jennifer said...

That is so funny. Maybe she will be happy when she learns about holidays. Labor day is up soon, isn't it? Can I ask the same question though? When is MY day off? :)

Christine H. said...

So cute about Sage. And about your list, I am WAY weird, I know it, but when I have a list and then do something not on the list, I add it to the list and then cross it off. I know, I know, I need professional help! : )

Christine H. said...

I can't believe Sage will be in kindergarten! How is that possible?!

Rebecca said...

LOL! Poor Sage. Can't even catch a break in kindergarten!