11.03.2008

Rated R

I had my annual check-up today. I don't completely dread the pap-smear. Well, maybe I do. You'd think after having two kids ... well, I won't go x-rated, but you get the drift. ANYWAYS ... the funniest part was the paper towel "gown." Yeah -- after undressing, you get to put on two paper towel material pieces -- one looks barely like a shirt and the other one is just a big ole Brawny. Oh, and let's not forget the shirt looking one is completely open in the front to allow for the breast examination ... Do men have annual exams? Hmmmm ....

2 comments:

stephanie said...

A man in stirups is a crazy visual this early in the morning. I don't think you ever get used to it, unless you have had 18 kids or something.

heidibelle said...

Yea... that part is always awkward... Not to mention, how wierd does your skin look under those bright florescent lights. It is just the most unflattering place in the whole world! I hate anual checkups! Lets face it, a couph once a year for men is not nearly as humiliating as the stirups!